Nurses Without Borders (NWB) is a non-profit and charitable organization that brings together people from all health professions interested in international cooperation in Quebec, Canada and all over the world. NWB is registered under the number 1163018204 at the Registraire des entreprises du Québec and under the number 84474 0944 RR 0001 with the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency as a charitable organization.
*These documents will be published soon.
Each year, NWB supports about ten groups to carry out international cooperation initiatives.
WHY CHOOSE IISF?
We invite you to visit our request support page to learn more about the mission and the services we offer.
- support individual or group projects
- facilitate the logistical and administrative process of the project
- advise in essential project preparation
- offer preparatory training
NWB’s expertise is in the organization of clinical internships in Peru (Amazon region) and in West Africa (Benin). NWB works closely with field partners with whom we have official agreements. Our reception centers are health centers, clinics and regional hospitals. NWB’s service includes the coordination of all logistics: pre-departure training, reception at the airport, transportation, accommodation, meals, safety measures, suggestions for cultural visits, equipment on site, etc. NWB has developed its expertise over many years and now offers high quality services to its members.
NWB IS HERE FOR YOU
- you are a student in the health or social services field and you are looking for an internship
- you want to participate in an international cooperation project but don’t know where or how to set it up
- you are a teacher, professor, health or social services professional interested in international cooperation