Do you already have an international environment that is ready to welcome you and you have established all your contacts in the field? Your collaboration agreements are well established and you wish to continue the logistics and the procedures yourself? Do you want to benefit from the expertise of NWB?
Advisory support can meet some of your needs.
NWB offers an advisory support service to individuals or groups applying for this purpose. This service includes:
- Issuing tax receipts for your project (equivalent to a daily quota, donations of money and equipment).
- Access to all documents on the NWB Intranet (baggage list, list of drugs for which to ask your doctor, standard letter for sponsors, suggested protocols for the treatment of cooperant-traveler diarrhea, protocol in case of emergency, list of drugs and materials relevant to the clinical setting, etc.).
- Access to the services of a travel health nurse.
- Access to the services of a medical consultant.
- Thanks to its membership in AQOCI, NWB offers its cooperants access to comprehensive travel health insurance at competitive prices.
- 2 million global liability insurance.
- Depending on your needs, provide support and answers to your questions during your preparation process.
- Mandatory pre-departure training, adapted to your needs. Training costs are extra (refer to section NWB Pre-departure Training – Guarantee of Quality below).
As of 2020, the cost of advisory support is $ 100 per cooperant.
Please see the Support Request page for more information.